Have you also noticed, as I have, that some people in rural communities (well, those who are not addicted to tobacco) have white and beautiful teeth ?
Yes, the question arises because these people do not have access to dental care or effective products when we, as city dwellers, spend a fortune whitening our teeth, but the result is not at all the same.
Indeed, in the absence of a budget, these people use charcoal instead of toothpaste to brush their teeth. As a result, they have white teeth, a sparkling smile like in the movies or in advertisements in Madagascar: D. (you know what I mean :P). It would also be a big step since most people are concerned about dental hygiene in Madagascar.
So the thing is, I thought starting this kind of business would be a good idea. I don’t know where to start, but the idea is to create charcoal-based products to lighten teeth.
Someone could give me ideas or advice about that ? would that be a good idea especially nowadays ? Of course, it will require a major market and strategy study, without forgetting the most important one, which is the fund (financial resources).
- Disability in Madagascar: how is it perceived?
- Counterfeit products attract 71% of the population in Madagascar!
- Create a speed effect on Photoshop – the easy way!
- Ecology in Madagascar: an ineffective awareness campaign according to 6% of inhabitants
- Madagascar 2018 retrospective: key figures in computer graphics